As we say goodbye to the wonderful month of July, we’re also welcoming the rainy season with a shower of discounts, sets of cashback, and other perks from digital financial wallet and app PayMaya. You know how we prefer using this over actual credit cards, so we’re sharing all the perks that you’re also entitled to claim via your PayMaya account! For starters, we can get up to a total of P2650 cashback from purchases starting today until July 31.
Until the last day of July, PayMaya account holders can enjoy the following perks and discounts for every transaction:
- Get up to 100% cashback every time you buy load (maximum of P200) through the PayMaya Shop so you can keep calling and texting your friends and family.
- Buy discounted Mobile Legends: Bang Bang gaming pins and get up to 100% cashback on all gaming pins (max. P200) for all-day power-ups for your games.
- Get P300 cashback when you shop online with your PayMaya card (min. P3,000 single transaction) so you can snag the latest deals on your favorite e-Commerce sites.
- Get P150 cashback when you send money of at least P3,000 to another PayMaya user so you can easily send money to friends and family.
- Get up to P1000 cashback whenever they pay using PayMaya QR at any partner merchants (for upgraded accounts) for more value each time you shop.
Plus, from July 29 to 31, PayMaya is multiplying the fun as users can get double the cashback on QR purchases (max. P500), which means double the savings on every purchase so you can splurge on that gadget accessory or cute dress that you’ve seen in the mall (as long as you use your PayMaya account/card upon payment).
Qualified users who pay their bills with PayMaya can also have the chance to earn as much as P200 cashback for two bills paid from July 29 to 31.
“With all of these perks and rewards, it’s time to leave your wallet at home because paying using your PayMaya account today brings you even more value than cash or your credit card! PayMaya is not just convenient, it also offers you the best cashback deals and discounts for all the things you have to pay every day–whether it’s shopping online, buying load, or paying at the supermarket,” shares Raymund Villanueva, Head of Growth and Marketing at PayMaya.
HOW TO SIGN UP:
Signing up for a PayMaya account is super easy. Just download the PayMaya app on the Play Store or App Store and sign up using your mobile number. Your digital card can be viewed through the app!
You can add money to your account through their 30 bank partners via Instapay, or through more than 40,000 PayMaya Add Money channels nationwide — Smart Padala by PayMaya centers, Smart stores, Bayad Center, SM Business Center, Robinsons Business Center, Gaisano Capital Business Center, 7-Eleven, ExpressPay, Palawan Pawnshop, Cebuana Lhuillier, RD Pawnshop, Shopwise, Wellcome, UnionBank ATMs, BDO, Metrobank, RCBC, iBayad, ECPay, VMobile and Touchpay, eTAP & Pay&Go Kiosks, among many others.
To know more about how you can maximize your account, visit paymaya.com/deals or follow @PayMayaOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For more updates on latest promos and entitlements, don’t forget to follow Manila Millennial on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!
Thank you for celebrating this fun-filled month with us! More updates coming up this August. 😉