Welcome to 2020, a year where people cut wires off on almost everything! With Bluetooth technology becoming handy in making our lives easier and tangle-free, more and more wireless pieces are entering the market. Recently, earbuds became the real deal but did you know that you have more than two options to choose from? We have our eyes (and ears!) on Ekotek’s Ekobuds Dynamo true wireless earbuds at the moment and we’re here to tell you all about this underrated player.
Aside from being one of the smallest in the market, what I personally love about Ekobuds Dynamo is its simple design. Each earbud has an Ekotek logo which is visible when you put the piece on your ear – something that other competitors either lack or have too much of. It also snuggly fits in your ears while listening to non-stop music and answering calls for up to 5 hours through Bluetooth 5.0. We tried dancing, jumping and running around with the Ekobuds Dynamo in our ears and it did not even fall off!
- Transmission distance: 15 meters
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- Charging: 1 hour via MicroUSB
- Talk time: up to 5 hours
- Mode: HFP, HSP, H2DP, AVRCP
- Earbuds battery capacity: 60mAh li-ion x 2
- Charging case battery capacity: 550mAh
- Color: White
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
Although the Ekobuds Dynamo box is already pretty small, the actual product is even way smaller (which is a good thing). In the box, you’ll find the earbuds inside the matte charging capsule, a User Manual for everything you need to know, a microUSB cable for charging, and two more pairs of eartips in different sizes.
Its charging capsule is probably the smallest that we’ve seen so far and the buds easily fit in. Both the earbuds and the capsule light up for a bit while charging and pairing to devices. It may seem annoying at first but it looks amazing once the light goes off.
HOW TO USE IT
Wearing: It may be quite challenging to wear the earbuds on the first try, but it gets easier over time. Insert it in your ear and twist downward for a bit. Just ensure that the mic points toward your front.
Pairing: To pair your earbuds to a device, simply take the earbuds out of the case and turn on your device’s Bluetooth. Search for “EkobudsTWS”, pair it, and you’re good to go!
- Answering Calls: Press the button on the earbud (the logo) to answer a call, press it again to hang up. To decline a call, just press and hold the button for 1 second.
- Muting: During a call, press the button twice to mute.
- Redialing: To call back the last number dialled on your phone, you’ll need to press the button 4 times.
- Playing/Pausing Music: Similar to other earbuds, all you need to do is press the button once to play and press it once again to pause.
- Skipping Music: Press the button 2 times to select the next track. Pressing it 3 times will bring you back to the last track.
- Entering Voice Assistant: Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to activate the paired device’s voice assistant feature (e.g. Google Assistant).
Ekotek Ekobuds Dynamo is already available in Electroworld and Abenson stores all over the Philippines. If you don’t have time to go out, you can have it shipped straight to your doorstep by ordering online at Abenson.com.ph for only P1,998.
If you’ll be checking out other products by Ekotok, we also recommend you to get the 20,000mAh Ekotek Ekopack Ives powerbank for charging needs. It’s also sold at P1,998 in Electroworld and MSE branches. It has enough USB ports for you to charge your Ekobuds Dynamo and phone at the same time!