Italians really knows how to celebrate special occasions in the loveliest ways! Aside from the romantic dinners that we’ve often dreamed about, our friends from CIBO recently took everything up a notch. To celebrate their 22nd anniversary in true Italian fashion, this modern Italian caffé-paninoteca launched their P22 Dining Seat Sale + Fly to Rome promotions which enables patrons to avail their 10 featured dishes for only 22 pesos each and get a chance to fly to Rome for FREE – complete with accommodations and pocket money!
P22 DINING SEAT SALE MECHANICS
- Buy the P599 CIBO Gift Card (consumable upon usage) and use it for regular transactions at any CIBO branch.
- Use the CIBO Gift Card plus the Dining “Seat Sale” Boarding Pass to enjoy any of the ten P22 dishes from August 1 to September 30, 2019.
- The Dining “Seat Sale” Boarding Pass is valid any day this August to September 2019 for dine-in transactions only.
Take note: Each are available for only 22 pesos from August 1 – September 31, 2019!
FLY TO ROME MECHANICS
1. Earn a raffle entry through every P 2,000.00 minimum single receipt transaction at any CIBO branch, through cash, credit card or by using the CIBO Gift Card.
2. Fill out the raffle ticket with your full name, complete address, contact number, and signature before putting it in the drop box available at any CIBO branch. The raffle entry owner/participant must be a Filipino citizen, of legal age, fit to travel, and have a 12-months valid Philippine-issued regular passport to qualify for this promotion. The same applies to the raffle entry owner’s chosen travel companion.
3. Drop your entries before September 30, 2019! Raffle draw is scheduled on 14 October 2019 at 1 PM.
The winner will receive two Cathay Pacific roundtrip (Manila-Rome-Manila) premium economy class airline tickets, plus a five-star hotel accommodation for five (5) nights with daily free breakfast, and travel allowance of Fifty Thousand Pesos (P50,000.00) with an estimated total prize amounting to P362,000.00!!
Complete details can be found at CIBO’s Facebook page. Don’t forget to cap off everything with a delectable scoop of Gelato or hundred-year old Aperol!
Looks like we found our new lunch/dinner spot in the Metro for the next few months. For more food treats and must-try dishes around the Metro, don’t forget to follow Manila Millennial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!