SThe grave course of events set in motion by Thanos that wiped out half the universe and fractured the Avengers ranks compels the remaining Avengers to take one final stand in Marvel Studios’ grand conclusion to twenty-two films, Avengers: Endgame.
This April, SM Cinema is standing with Earth’s mightiest heroes as the Philippines’ largest film exhibitor kicks off its Avengers: Endgame campaign.
SM Cinema and The Walt Disney Company Philippines has recently launched the Avengers: Endgame Experience interactive exhibit at the SM Mall of Asia – Event Atrium. Marvel fans got a chance to stand with Earth’s mightiest heroes and avenge the fallen ones to celebrate the movie’s arrival in the Philippines.
Walk through the entrance of the New Avengers Facility, heed the call for new heroes, and stand with our remaining Avengers through these five steps:
1.Test your strength and endurance in the different Activity Zones: shoot the arrows like Hawkeye and Black Widow at the Bullseye Station,
2. Measure your strength like Hulk and Thor at the Power Up Station.
3. Lead the team like Captain America at the Train Like Cap Station.
4. Endure to the end like Iron Man at The Armory Station.
Tip: After you train in all 4 booths, don’t forget to take a photo at the famous Avengers emblem found at the heart of the Avengers: Endgame Experience. Cap off your training at the New Avengers Facility and show your support for Earth’s mightiest heroes by taking home premium merchandise from Toy Kingdom and The SM Store.
5. Book your tickets early and catch Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Endgame beginning April 24 at SM Cinema, SM Cinema IMAX, and Director’s Club Cinema branches nationwide. Skip the lines, get the best seats in the house, and save as much as P20 by getting your tickets via www.smcinema.com or the SM Cinema App. Don’t miss the latest digital promos and online activities by subscribing to SM Cinema on facebook.com/SMCinema, twitter.com/SM_Cinema, and Instagram.com/SM_Cinema.
Not sure where and when to drop by? You can catch SM Cinema’s interactive exhibit around the country on these dates:
- April 2 to 14 at SM Mall of Asia
- April 16 to 28 at SM Megamall
- April 13 to 19 at SM City Clark
Avengers: Endgame is produced by Kevin Feige, directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, and written by Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely. Executive producers are Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Michael Grillo, Trinh Tran, Jon Favreau and Stan Lee (who will be making his final cameo as well. Rest in peace, Stan Lee!).
Were you able to train already? Tag us in your photos and use the hashtags #AvengersAtSM and #SMCinema! For more millennial-related updates, follow Manila Millennial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Let’s avenge the fallen this April!