Welcome to the new age! Within just a year, a new trend has sparked when it comes to grocery shopping – having all your items delivered to your doorstep instead of heading out to do it on your own. While e-commerce has boomed, there’s no denying that there’s still a huge percentage of the population that turns to grocery shopping in order to relax their minds or to get their muscles moving. Whether you prefer the former or the latter, you might want to consider this membership-only warehouse club that is offering both at the South of the Metro!
Restaurant Depot, a warehouse club for people involved in the food service industry, welcomes shoppers both through their physical store in Pasay and through their social media channels (and email) where customers can opt to request a Customer Service Representative to get their groceries for them. After collecting the items, customers just need to pay and pick up the bags from the store or hire a delivery service to bring the groceries to their doorstep. It’s a one-stop shop for everything food-related! Easy-peasy.
Tight budget? Restaurant Depot’s staff are trained to suggest alternatives that can fit the allowance provided. Although prices cannot be viewed online yet, customers just need to send their grocery list via email to get a quote estimate from the store.
How to get started? Email your list to email@example.com or call them at 801-9717/ 801-9724/ 801-9822 any time between 8 AM – 7 PM, Mondays to Sundays.
As exclusive as it may sound, Restaurant Depot isn’t really as alienating as other warehouse clubs in Manila. They offer membership cards for FREE and you can also get these on the same day of your visit.
Every 12.12 (December 12), they also offer items at 12% off and Buy1, Take1 to celebrate their anniversary. There are also exciting prizes and big savings for the big spenders! These services and perks have been around for a year already, but since Restaurant Depot is celebrating their first anniversary, spread the word that you can already skip the long lines while buying things for your home or your restaurant.
To give you an idea about what they’re selling, here’s a sneak peek at their current list (available in bulk):
- Fresh and Frozen: Fresh eggs, local beef cuts, imported beef cuts, pork cuts, whole chicken, chicken cuts, squid rings, squid tubes, vannamei shrimps, crab meat, shellfish, salmon cuts, cream dory, etc. (No fresh catch available yet)
- Oil: Palm oil, vegetable oil, corn oil, canola oil, coconut oil, sesame oil, soya oil, olive oil, rice bran oil
- Dairy: Margarine, butter, shortening, lard, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, sliced cheese, cheese food, quickmelt, all purpose cream, whipped cream, cooking cream, milk, condensed milk, evaporated milk, buttermilk powder, yogurt
- Beverages: Beers, wine, spirits, juice/tea mixes, shake powder, ready-to-drink, soft drinks, instant coffee, coffee beans, tea leaves, beverage syrups, milk tea, ingredients
- Baking: Baking chocolate, cocoa powder, cake mixes, food coloring, flavorings, confectioner’s sugar, syrups and fudges, biscuit toppings, candies, marshmallows
- Canned: canned fruits, canned fish, canned meat, canned soup, canned vegetables
- Condiments: Liquid seasoning, soy sauce, vinegar, fish sauce, hot sauce, sweet chili sauce, ketchup, tomato sauce, mayonnaise, oyster sauce, barbecue sauce, lechon sauce, balsamic, bouillon, flavor powders, honey, mirin, mustard, rice wine/sake, salad dressing, salsa, shrimp paste, steak sauce, truffle oil/paste, fruit jams, sandwich spreads, sauce sachets
- Processed: Bacon and ham, burgers, sausages, siomai, dumplings, shabu shabu, fries, frozen fruits, frozen vegetables, pizza crusts, puff pastry, tortillas
- Spices: Basil leaves, black pepper, cheese powder, chili powder, curry powder, garlic powder, oregano, paprika, rosemary, etc.
- Other Dry Goods: Dried fruits, dried nuts, bread flour, cake flour, all purpose flour, gelatin mixes, baking powder, baking soda, sliced bread, nacho chips, yeast, salt, sugar, pasta, noodles
- Cleaning: Dishwashing, cleaning tools, sponges and scrubs, detergent, disinfectant, bleach, pest solutions
- Baking: Baking molds, baking pans, cake decorations, baking tools, cake boards, cake boxes, cupcake liners, cupcake boxes, pastry boxes
- Disposable: Plates/ bowls, cups, sauce containers, spoons and forks, aluminum trays, microwavable containers, meal boxes, straws, paper bags, plastic bags, resealable bags, foils and wraps, tissue products, paper napkins, catering fuel, butane gas
- Smallwares: Porcelain, tableware, melamine, kitchen appliances, cookware, chafing dishes, kitchen tools, cutlery, flatware, drinkware, stemware
Get your list ready! Restaurant Depot will be waiting for you at 2738 F.B. Harrison Street, Pasay City. For more details, visit:
Facebook: Restaurant Depot PH