Being the Netflix-obsessed millennial that we are, we’ve been snooping around Netflix updates just to manage our expectations on the next season of our favorite shows. If Santa Clarita Diet is on your to-watch list, then you’re in for a treat!
Last May 8, Netflix announced that the bloody good series has officially been renewed for a third season. Picking up from the last episode of Season 2 where you can see Sheila (Drew Barrymore) and Joel (Timothy Olyphant) facing yet another challenge with a new “follower” on their team, the comedy series is slated to return in 2019 with ten all-new episodes.
In case you haven’t seen it yet, it’s not too late for you to get on board the undead craze! Every season only consists of 10 episodes with less than 30 minutes each. That’s equal to one day of binge-watching!
The story revolves around Joel and Sheila, husband and wife realtors, who are leading vaguely discontented lives in the L.A. suburb of Santa Clarita with their teenage daughter Abby (Liv Hewson). Everything seemed normal (and boring!) for them until Sheila goes through a dramatic change – in her diet – that sends their lives down a road of death and destruction… in a good and hilarious way.
We don’t have exclusive snippets yet, but here’s a teaser video for you:
Santa Clarita Diet
Facebook: Santa Clarita Diet
- Drew Barrymore, Timothy Olyphant to grace ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Season 2 premiere in the Philippines!
- Drew Barrymore, Timoth Olyphant on ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: ‘It has heart, sometimes we eat hearts’
- IT’S OFFICIAL: ‘Black Mirror’ will be right back with a fifth season
- SNEAK PEEK: Netflix, YG Ent. will be launching a show with BIGBANG’s Seungri
- Envoys, Meths, and AIs: Meet the characters of new Netflix series ‘Altered Carbon’