Innovation seems to be running quickly for OPPO, as their new smartphone with A.I. Beauty Technology is set to be rolled out across the Philippines this April – more or less four months since they released the OPPO F5. OPPO Philippines’ endorsers Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto, collectively known as JoshLia, officially launched the all-new OPPO F7 smartphone last Sunday (April 8, 2018) during ABS-CBN’s Sunday entertainment show ASAP.
Compared to the OPPO F5, the new F7 boasts of a longer battery life, clearer front camera, bigger display, more space for internal storage, and new stylish colors. We’ve listed a few notable features that millennials usually look for:
- For selfie-loving millennials: OPPO F7 is equipped with their highest front-facing camera of 25 megapixels with the improved A.I. Beauty Technology 2.0 that can target 296 facial recognition spots for a more precise personalized beauty. It can also now customize up to 4 faces – whether male or female, to deliver unique beautification for every person in a frame. It also features real-time hardware HDR Technology to take a superior range of luminance levels when shot in bright or shaded environments. Selfies are more fun with dedicated augmented reality stickers and a cover shot bokeh effect that blurs the background to highlight the subject further.
- For the gamers and streamers: The OPPO F7 embodies a 6.23” Super Full-Screen display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2280×1080 for an enjoyable viewing experience. OPPO maximized the notch screen area with a dedicated multi-tasking toggle to quickly reply to messages or send text messages, users can also quickly take a screenshot or even screen capture to record your gameplay and share immediately.
- For the workaholics: With a new 12mm Octa-Core processor with dedicated A.I. chips, the OPPO F7 is 80% faster than its predecessor, with multi-tasking intended for heavy users. Thanks to its 4GB RAM! Storage is also upgraded to 64GB with options to expand with its dedicated MicroSD card.
OPPO F7 FULL SPECIFICATIONS
Operating System Color OS 5.0, based on Android 8.1
Processor Helio P60 Octa-Core P60
GPU ARM Mali-G72
RAM 4 GB
Storage 64 GB (Support microSD card up to 256 GB)
Size 6.23 inches, 19:9 Aspect Ratio
Display type IPS
Colors 16 million colors
Front sensor 25MP with Hardware Sensor HDR + A.I. Beauty Technology 2.0
Aperture Front: 2.0
Rear Camera 16MP with Expert Mode
Aperture Rear: 1.8
Video Mode: 1080P, 720P
Others Portrait Mode, AR Stickers, Vivid Mode
Wireless 2.4GHz, 5.0GHz
SIM Card Type Two 4G LTE slots
Face Unlock As fast as 0.08s
Pattern, PIN Yes
Color Solar Red, Moonlight Silver
HOW TO PRE-ORDER:
Pre-order will be available in all OPPO authorized resellers from April 12 to April 20, 2018. Just prepare P1,000 for deposit and complete the payment when you claim the unit starting April 21, 2018. Pre-ordering will also entitle you to a FREE Olike Magic Music Lamp.
The official price of OPPO F7 is at P17,990.
Follow Manila Millennial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for instant updates and a peek at the new model (and maybe the endorsers, as well) on April 19! For more updates about this new phone and to see the schedule of upcoming roadshows, you may visit:
- Take a look at the OPPO F7 specs ahead of its official release date
- OPPO A71 2018 specs, price, and why it’s something worth considering
- SAMPLE PHOTOS: UP Fair Roots 2018 activities, photos ft. OPPO F5
- OPPO’s ‘Youth’ is yours: New phone features and PH launch date
- OPPO F5 Launch: Sarah G, Alden Richards, JoshLia, and ‘Selfie Experts’ react to new tech
- DP-worthy selfie: These photos were taken using an affordable mobile phone’s front cam