Aside from dazzling lights, giant Christmas trees, and festive decorations that help spread the holiday cheer, SM Southmall is set to treat their loyal customers to more prizes and surprises this year!
The celebration officially started last Thursday (November 9, 2017) with a musical production by Stages, entitled The Christmas Town. It’s a magical tale that follows the adventure of Elle, the event organizer of the town’s annual Christmas celebration, in rounding up the important characters of Christmas. Albeit challenges along the way, the characters learned to settle their differences and work together to achieve the merriest Christmas.
In case you missed the launch, you better not pout and cry because we’re about to tell you what else are coming to town:
- Kids can experience the magic of Santa’s Workshop when they purchase a pair of Bears of Joy teddy bears at the event center from November 9 to December 17.
- There’s a Meet-and-Greet with Santa Claus at the event center every Sunday of November and December. Don’t forget to bring your cameras for a photo op!
- Join the Yuletide cheer as SM Southmall serenades you with your favorite Christmas carols at the Foodstreet concourse every Saturday in December.
- Witness the dazzling performers Let It Go on the glistening ice at the Ice Skating Rink every Saturday of December.
- Shop ‘til you drop at the Double Weekend Holiday Sale on November 18-19 and 25-26, 2017.
- Join the 100 Days of Christmas countdown by posting your most festive holiday photos with the mall’s holiday decors. Just upload your photos on Facebook or Instagram with the hashtags #SMSouthmallChristmas and #100DaysOfChristmas to get a chance to win exciting prizes. All Christmas activities are supported by Four Seasons!
Truly, SM satisfies the wishes of its people. No matter the season, the occasion or the time of the year, SM Southmall welcomes the community with open arms.
Make sure to drop by before the year ends. See you around, millennials!
Facebook: SM Southmall